Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 20 - WTC Countdown July 19

EXAM DAY - Colonoscopy

So early up for my last drink, now no food at all until after the exam. Not feeling too bad as far as the hunger goes, and now I can't wait until the after the exam just so I can get my routine normalised. After today, I can really get my head back into training, whether it be a distraction from bad news, or a spring board from relief.

We ran a few errands in the morning then off to the hospital for the this exam and finally get it the rear view mirror.

After checking in, getting an IV successfully put in after the 2nd attempt. So love that. After a bit of a wait, I got wheeled into the theatre and ready. No details here.

Results all great and very very relieved. Complimentary sandwich then off to McDee's. Awesome to have the stress of the last few weeks/days wash away with one sentence.

Now it's time to get my inners working normally and exercising, getting my mind and body ready for Auckland.

Chilled out at home and watched a movie before bed.


No comments: