Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 19 - WTC Countdown July 18

I woke up and started drinking the cleansing crap....AWESOME!!!!

1 Litre in one hour of lemon/lime laxative drink. YUM-O. 30-40 minutes later, bathroom time. WoHoo. So with heading to work later in the morning, a bloated feeling in my gut, and again no real food. Awesome!

So no training, and thankfully an easy day at work. No heavy lifting today. Jane still being on school holiday, I got a chauffeur to and from work and I was a bit of a grump. I wish I better at dealing with my stresses better than I am. I hope I can improve sooner rather than later.

Another drink in the evening followed by more visits to the toilet. Much fun, so I waited up until I felt safe enough to sleep through the night. At least I have the next 2 days off of work.

No comments: