Sunday, December 04, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 49 Dec 3

So 7 weeks down, that would mean 13 to go for IM. Time is not creeping away, it's running away! I've really got to get those really long sessions in soon. Still enough time and belief in the program to know to stay the course.

So tomorrow is club sprint champs. Maybe doing a 15km run to work wasn't the best day before plan, but to me tomorrow isn't a key event. As long as it's a progression from Auckland I'll be happy.

I did forget to take my pills yesterday, and I guess I'm a bit more touchy. I think they are at work so I must take them today.

Work was so manic today I didn't get anything to eat until 3.30 and left my pills again at the shop without taking them. I got all agitated and got on a rant just before bed so they must be doing something for me. I better have them tomorrow.

No comments: