Sunday, January 01, 2012

Ironman Prep Day 78 Jan 1

So the day to hit the reset button, January 1st. What are my goals for the year?

I have a few to achieve that are realistic and a couple I have failed to keep in the past. Now do I voice them on here and make them public or do I keep them to myself as some are a little personal?

I've already got an appointment booked to see a psychiatrist  in January so that is a goal I had to get better. I have to take better care of my diet and training. The other 2 I will keep to myself, for now.

We met up with our friend Elaine for lunch which was great. She moved to Sydney but is home for Christmas and Tauranga so was awesome to see her again.

We took Alex for a jog and tested out my calf, it's a bit tight but not ruined. I have had this before so not too worried. We have loaded the car and heading off in the morning for Whangamata, and the girls want to leave early, real early! Off to bed then.

Looking forward to my last year as a 35-39 year old HE HE

No comments: