Thursday, January 05, 2012

Ironman Prep Day 81 Jan 4

So today started off with a late wake up and it was great. I still felt a little woozy so I took it slow. My leg was starting to feel better but no where near I need it to be before I try to run on it. After we got ready and breakfast done, we headed to Cook's Beach Fair and hung out there. The sun came out and was a great day.
We then made our way to Hahei beach and hung out down there for a couple of hours and got some sun of my pasty white skin. All good for a hot day at the races I've got coming up. Due to my leg being quite tender and the hilly surroundings, I thought it best not to do anything today. I'm really getting a bit frustrated about not being able to do what I want, go running, go cycling or really do a proper swim set when I want.
Oh well I'm in a great location with my wonderful family, having great weather and having a really good time. This is great!

No comments: