Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 15 - WTC Countdown July 14

We went up to Palmerston North to support Alex race in the Manawatu Swimming Champs and she had a great morning, swimming PB's in all her races. She must do well with a bit of work and her body responds. Now to train the mind.

With 3 swims down, 9 more to do in heats, not to mention any finals she makes, we took off for a swim and a quick bike. The temperature is dropping and I think because I'm getting tired, I'm getting a bit more itchy and getting cranky at times I wasn't before. I think I need to go back to the doctors and have a chat about getting more pills to help suppress my mood spikes, outbursts.

Back to watch Alex swim in the afternoon, then decided late to get our gear from Jane's parents place in Otaki, and drive all the way home to Wellington. The further south we travelled, the worse the weather got, but only wind. We will ride the bikes tomorrow at whatever time we get up. Will be great to get up at whenever!!

Still it has been a good day, say a 90% day!!

No comments: