Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 17 - WTC Countdown July 16

OMG what is this work thing????? How dear they through this beast onto me !?!

Work was good, no dramas or issues. It's really good being in a good team in your work place. Everyone with a decent sense of humour and nothing too serious gets in the way.

With Alex being dropped off at swimming, Jane and I went for a 6km run around the bays before the Tri Club Committee meeting. Not too much happening being the off season, more like home maintenance than anything.

Tonight is the last night I get to eat solid food until Thursday night, as I have a colonoscopy due Thursday afternoon. It's something I haven't shared too openly until now. The hospital has rescheduled this 4 times in total, so it will be really good to get this over and done with, plus also mentally, get over this stress in my life. I do know this has been affecting me. So either I will get relief, or I will find out if there is something I need to attend to. I need to have this check up, as my younger brother had bowel cancer a couple of years ago. He has recovered from it which is great, and we all need to be checked out. So not looking forward spending a few trip to the bathroom over the next few days.

No comments: