Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 18 - WTC Countdown July 17

TUESDAY 98 Days to go until race day.

Today I now can only eat clear foods, liquids, sugarfree drinks until after the colonoscopy. So I wonder how hard it is going to be really. Is it more of a "you can't eat it so you crave it" thing or it's something that won't be too much of a drama.

Anywho, casual ride to and from work without any drama and not feeling too bad about the lack of solid food, I hope it doesn't really affect my mood the longer it drags out. I do know I will feel a weight of uncertainty being lifted from my mind, which has to be affecting my moods.

I do know these days of late I haven't been the easiest person to live with, I try and laugh off the things that worry me, but deep down it does affect me and I try not to vent out any frustrations but I fail.

If I objectively look at myself, I know I am better than I used to, but it still does not make it easy to live with me. I must try harder but also remember to not beat myself up about it.

Make the small changes but if it doesn't have the immediate affect, just take it in your stride. If you really get it wrong, remember the important things, your family. So apologise and be just slightly better than the day before.

No comments: