Friday, August 09, 2013

Today my younger brother passed away

To all my readers. Today I lost my baby brother. He was only 38 and leaves behind a wife, 4 children and 2 step children., all whom he loved very very much.

I am truly grateful for the time we got to spend together the last few weeks, especially the 6 hours one on one on Monday. I will dearly miss him and I will try to share my progress through my grief.

I know this may not be the most PC forum for grieving, but it may help others to reach out and mend bridges.

RIP Grant Tony Sutherland (Feb 1 1975 - Aug 9 2013)

1 comment:

Kay Elizabeth Lock said...

So great you got to spend a day with him this week. That will be so precious and I hope your have made your own peace together. I hate this disease it has taken too many of my whanau (including my parents too young) and friends. I hope one day soon or at least in our life time they find a cure for this horrible wretched disease so more can be saved. In the meantime I will continue to support all the cancer and hospice charities that do such a wonderful job supporting patients and families dealing with this. Kia Kaha - Take Care.