Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 52 Dec 6

So last of 9 days of work and then 5 days off today. Hope to get some training in before we head to Taupo for the weekend.

Rode to work this morning and still have stiff legs from the weekend. Due to having 5 days off, I'm trying to dot all the I's j's and crossing all the t's before I leave. Hope there's nothing that the guys can 't handle in my absence. I'm lucky to have great people who I work for to get the time off at this time of year.

The weather has deteriorated today for the kids tri squad so I wonder how many will show and also which ones do show.

So we got 7 out of 11 kids front up which was great in the heavy rain. Lucky we had a ocean swim planned so getting wet wasn't a bad thing. This was our 2nd to last session with the kids so 1 left.

So, no work for 5 whole days now.

No comments: