Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 51 Dec 5

With all of Alex's tramping/camping gear to get ready, the pool was not really much of an option this morning so I had to squeeze in a run as I got to work. Even though my legs were still tight and sore, the fast jog definitely helped them out. With Jane still going on about her bike time from yesterday, doing a 2 1/2 hour bike after work works out great. No time limit with Alex being away overnight.

With less than 3 weeks until Christmas, work is beginning to go mental. Wholesalers are running out of stock, and with a lot of them closing down for 2 weeks over the Christmas/New year's break, having enough until the middle of January is a real battle. Hopefully for budgeting we do sell a lot of stock.

So for any kind of BBQ/outdoor furniture/Spa, for Christmas/New Year, come see me at the shop :-)

I don't feel as stressed as the last 2 days, I wonder if it is the pills or just a different day? I need to get that new script!!

So a fairly pleasant ride with Jane tonight before dinner out (Damn town is quiet on Monday evenings) and a movie. So all up, quite a good day today. No dramas , bad emotions to speak of.

No comments: