Thursday, December 08, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 53 Dec 7

So started the day off slow and lazy. Everyone tired especially poor Alex after 2 days of tramping and camping.

The weather was bleak and a bit depressing and turned on the PS3 way too early this morning. Spent most of the day working my way through another NHL season. Time ticks away and I do enjoy the relaxing day off after so many days working.

I made the switch today to my original medication. Let's see how they affect me.

I did mess the time up for an appointment I had with the nutritionist today so I had to reschedule that for next week. I hope she can help me with a few things that I have been weak on in the past. This is going to be the last day I have the house to myself on a day off until February when the girls go back to school so I don't feel too bad wasting the day away in front of the TV for a change.

Had my work Christmas party which was a low key affair but really nice. I do really like the people I am currently working for. 

No comments: