Friday, December 16, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 61 Dec 15

I ran to work this morning, needing a couple of decent distances before Tauranga. I am still feeling the effects of my asthma from last night and my calves are really tightening up.That I will have to address going forward not just for this season but for everyday stuff.

I am still feeling rather tired on the pills but maybe if I take them at nights I might be able to not have that really flat period during the day. I will start that today. Hopefully that subtle change helps.

Jane cycled over to work so we could ride home together. She smoked me up the hill which never happens. My breathing is so woeful I must have been carrying around an illness which manifested last night during the swim. Time to look after myself a bit better leading into Christmas.

No comments: