Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 62 Dec 16

WOW, 9 days until Christmas!! What a fast year.

Up early and got Alex to swimming and got into the water too. I still feel like my breathing is laboured. Not a good thing. I don't feel like I have the energy in the mornings still. Time shortly to really sit down and plan my foods out for the days so I have energy at all times of the day and not going into an energy deficit.

Work feels a bit chaotic but manageable with all the Christmas rushing about, plus getting stock for January while wholesalers are closed.

Alex's birthday party weekend tomorrow. I can't wait to have 9 15 year old girls screaming, laughing and gossiping all weekend!!!! Just my way to spend a weekend off. I hope to get a bit of training done though so I will be able to avoid them for a bit of time.


No comments: