Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 63 Dec 17

9 weeks down, 11 to go! YIKES!!!

Legs are all knotted up and stiff as I get going in the mornings. I have a teen who is panicking about picking her friends up on time and at the right places. Thank goodness we have the use of 2 cars at the moment and also heading out to Kapiti, away from the Wellington weather.

It's 1pm and I'm exhausted already! No training done, but 9 teenage girls!!!! What a nightmare! Time to hide away and read my book.

I crashed out and woke just in time to cook dinner. We got the BBQ out and had junk food. I don't seem to feel the need to eat a lot lately. Normally the amount of noise and just the shear number of girls around would have me all bent out of shape, but I seem to be a lot more relaxed and not affected by them at all. Thinking back I know I could never have been able to be as composed without help. This is a good moment of triumph for me.

Didn't get my run in.

No comments: