Monday, December 19, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 64 Dec 18

Woke nice and early to a great day. The girls all asleep next door in the lounge. I think a couple may have stayed up until 5am. Rebels!

I feel quite relaxed and ready for some training even though my legs are not fully recovering. It must be an age and neglect thing. I will need to stretch a lot more and get some massages for sure. Jane and me escaped the girls and went on the bikes for a couple of hours out in the sunshine. Such a nice day on the bikes, pity we couldn't really spend a bit more time out on them.

After shopping, avoiding the girls at the shops, taking them to the beach and heading home, dropping them off, we arrived home tired and had an early night. Due to swapping days off so I can go north and do Tauranga, I have no more days off before Christmas. Just as well I've got all my shopping done and I feel quite good about that. Totally organised for once in my life.

No comments: