Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 65 Dec 19

Slept in as Alex is sick. Couldn't take her swimming as she is quite bad. Hopefully Jane and myself don't get it for Christmas. I rode to work as the weather seems to be on the improve but I do feel very flat. I wonder if that really hard ride at Taupo has taken more out of me than I think.

I really have to sit down and plan my day to day activities better, try and complete my training to show the signs of improvement I want to happen, and just get a bit of structure into my life other than the sporadic unstructured format I currently live in. Part of it is habit, part of it is laziness, part of it is motivation. I didn't lose 40kg by doing it sporadically. I need to take control of my life and actions.

Long term goal setting time soon. What do I really want out of the next 12 months, 5 years etc?

I rode home and checked on the girls. Everyone is tired, not in any shape to get any quality training in today.

No comments: