Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 66 Dec 20

Alex is still quite sick so we are keeping her out of the water. For me I kind of feel a bit guilty that I'm not making an effort to get myself to the pool but with my asthma still not 100% I'm not too fussed about heading to the pool.

I have now changed taking my pills to night time and feel a bit less tired during the day so timing of taking pills could have something to do with how tired I get. I'll still keep going and see how this affects me. I do know these are much better pills for my mental stability that the other ones even at half the dosage.

I rode to work and with my legs feeling so tight, the desire to run is not that great at the moment but I do need to get a few runs in. Jane is heading out tonight with some of her friends so me and Alex are off to watch Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol!

         IT STARTS IN BUDAPEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!! Very good movie, and it starts in Budapest. Been there, done that, got the medal!! HA HA!!

No comments: