Friday, December 23, 2011

Ironman Prep Day 68 Dec 22

Still struggling to wake up early and get out training. Not hitting those targets I set earlier. It's starting to bother me a bit, but I'm not obsessing to the point it affects my overall mood for the day. I know it's Christmas week and life is a bit busy so I'm not into self punishment. I do intend to do my sport for many years so as long as I'm still healthy there is no point in beating myself up about things.

The weather is really starting to become great, warm and calm winds, just what we want for a summer at the beach, BBQ for Christmas.

I got a short 40 minute swim in tonight, still a little off as far as my asthma goes but definitely an improvement from my last swim. Tomorrow morning I'm off for a ocean swim with Nathan and Matt. Should be good as we are all of very similar abilities, and boys being boys, I know we all target each other in races.

No comments: