Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ironman Prep Day 101 Jan 24

Why is it that insignificant events create massive turmoil and stupid arguments. Maybe my expectations of what those around me unrealistic. Why is it that the dumbest things cause my temper to boil over?

So my temper blew this morning and I have to say, upon reflection, I was wrong. It was put to me that we have a tipping point. Some days we start already close to the tipping point a only a small thing tips us over the edge, whereas any other day we can easily manage to deflect the issue.

After calming down, we headed to the velodrome in Hataitai, and I really enjoyed the track. I wish I had discovered it when I was really young and had been encouraged to do it. I think I would have been quite good at it, especially that my grandfather was a very reputable cyclist in Wellington. I have found a great place to do some really good sessions with the kids now. Exciting times ahead!

No comments: