Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ironman Prep Day 87 Jan 10

Back to work, oh how depressing. Well not really. I quite enjoy going to work and have missed it somewhat. Didn't have anything in the cupboards for lunch so need to do some shopping tonight, or go out without Alex in toe he he.

Jane dropped me off at work then sorted herself at the physio, then made me an appointment. Time to get this thing sorted and back on track for Ironman. The coach doesn't want us doing anything before the weekend. That is not good really. I won't handle that very well. Work went by fairly quickly and without much drama which was great for the first day back. Just 2 more days to go until my next day off. Oh I can't wait for that.

Since we had the night off from everything, Jane wanted to go and watch "We Bought A Zoo". Not my choice but was ok, still better than sitting at home. Home and finished our cleaning up and unpacking we didn't get to last night.

No comments: