Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ironman Prep Day 119 Feb 11

3 weeks to go!!!

So under done. Sometimes it's not a bad thing, well in shorter races, maybe not Ironman.

The girls have flown to Nelson to compete in the Aquathlon National Champs today. I hope Alex does really well and can finish in 20% of the winner of her age group. I hope Jane doesn't hurt herself any further.

I feel my anxiety rising. Is it under training? Is it the lack of pills? Maybe I need a bit of reassurance from someone I won't regress to my bad self, but I do fear that more than anything else I guess.

Jane came home with a bronze medal!!! Alex had a great time and went really well. Up to the selectors if she can race in Auckland for NZ.

We had a fairly relaxed evening and I sorted out a couple of our bikes for the teams triathlon tomorrow.

Last pill, down the hatch. Got to at least get a repeat Monday.

No comments: